8.29.2005

lounging jimshot best friend's dog cow wrong way yellow snake spider the pick Mike knows basketball swinging in the evening survivor quiet observer Beautiful popsicle The shot Raya and Grandpa 2 raya on porch raya takes a walk Cloud Play loading up scene from picnic table cap Rainy Day blocks glowing cross 3
I've read that a great photographer sees what his audience wants to see. Maybe I'll have to evetually tailor my "eye" to that ideal. I look for art everywhere. It has become common practice for me now. As I start to look more at composition and technique, I hope to never lose the natural sense I had when making whese photographs. I could even now go back and make technical critiques but I can't deny that I absolutely love looking at these. Am I my own biggest fan? Ash assures me I'm not. Even though my shots are varied in subject I feel there is a distinct style starting to form, a certain sense of pulling out a familar idea from each photo. Maybe I'm just looney. More can be viewed at http://flickr.com/photos/christopherd6/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home