9.18.2005

Defining my interests

fellow camera shopper cig break straggler wrong way a little help proposal 25cent tarrance chef Mike knows basketball gravity? the slide swinging in the evening survivor stroll to the coast packing up quiet observer popsicle rocking the rocker natural pianist bowling night Wardi watching the rain The shot Raya and Grandpa raya on porch passing in the park in the sun brother
I think as I am progressing my style and forte are becoming more apparent. I like to shoot photographs but what I especially love, is shooting candid photos of life as it moves on. I don't care much for poses and I'm the last guy you will hear saying "Say Cheese!" but I love to photograph people being people. I'd even go as far to say that I like sport photography because it is similar subject matter. Same could even be said for my nature photos, as they would not have drawn my eye were they staged. I think it is a blessing to see beauty in everday life.
Living is so extraordinarily simple to do yet can be interpreted with such complexity.

I like the name "Christographer"

2 Comments:

Anonymous ashley said...

at first i thought landscapes was gonna be your thing but i have noticed more and more shots of people are being done and i really enjoy looking at them you have a great eye and see a photo around us every where we go you do take wonderful photos of life and if i had describe them with one word that would be it "life"
lol at christographer
you change get it legally changed

Tue Sep 20, 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola !!

Mon Oct 03, 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home