1.16.2006

Okay, I can explain...

well, not really an explanation so much as an excuse. I have been busy!
Very busy!, and guess why... I get paid to photograph! It has been much easier to get started than I would have thought but much too hard to maintain with school and work. Initially, I ran a promotion with a bargin price and response was great and I was happy until I realized that despite how much I love shooting and making money from it, the time involved in prepping, shooting, sorting, processing, printing and delivering equates to much more than I was charging. Not only that but, school is alot of work and work is even more work and my precious "family time" was disappearing and now time is my new luxury. Besides all this, I have a site I have been building in Studio 8 that I may never have time to finish, 7 appointments for portraits I still have to do, a new portfolio I have to compose for an opportunity to shoot for local publication, stock photography account I have to sort my images for, AND 3 big accounts I need to close for work before end of quarter, hours of additional training I need to attend on latest software update, PLUS homework every single day for all 4 classes! AHHHHHHHHHH
On the other side of my frustations, I have almost all but abandoned my blogs. So sorry, but I just don't have the time to edit and post interviews. I am barely apart of the Flickr community anymore.

But soon, once time allows, I will be back to regular posts and treating you all with more of my photos and toturing you with my rants.

Christopherd6

1 Comments:

Anonymous RHONDA said...

IT WILL BE OK, JUST ENJOY YOUR HOBBY, IT JUST MAY BECOME YOUR CAREER AND A WAY OF LIFE. JUST THINK YOU WILL GET TO TRAVEL THE WORLD.

Wed Feb 01, 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home